Cobham’s 3D Synthetic Vision EFIS is the only display certified in all four FAA regulatory classes of aircraft (23, 25, 27, 29).
Three EFIS versions are available to suit any aircraft and mission need:
IDU-III: An industry leader among “small” (4” high by 5” high) glass displays.
IDU-450: Same size as the IDU-III, the 450 features integrated ADAHRS & GPS sensors.
IDU-680: The gold standard in “large” (8” high by 6” wide) glass displays.
Key Cobham EFIS advantages include:
● Forward-looking real-time 3D terrain on PFD
● On-screen FMS functions
● 3D Highway-In-The-Sky (HITS) navigation symbology
● Display-conformal depiction of terrain, obstructions, traffic, airport environment
● Integral TAWS/HTAWS
● Total system integration
● Level A software
● Expandable for future growth
Click on Documentation above to access EFIS brochures.
● Cobham’s IDU-III EFIS has been selected by the Los Angeles Police Department for their helicopter fleet.
● Cobham’s IDU-III EFIS has been selected by the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department for their helicopter fleet.
● Cobham’s IDU-680 EFIS has been selected by Sky Aircraft for their SK-105 Skylander commuter category fixed wing aircraft.